The Sovereign Citizen Movement
Domestic terrorism—Americans attacking Americans because of U.S.-based extremist ideologies—comes in many forms in our post 9/11 world.
Today, we look at a third threat—the “sovereign citizen” extremist movement. Sovereign citizens are anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or “sovereign” from the United States. As a result, they believe they don’t have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement.
This causes all kinds of problems—and crimes. For example, many sovereign citizens don’t pay their taxes. They hold illegal courts that issue warrants for judges and police officers. They clog up the court system with frivolous lawsuits and liens against public officials to harass them. And they use fake money orders, personal checks, and the like at government agencies, banks, and businesses.
That’s just the beginning. Not every action taken in the name of the sovereign citizen ideology is a crime, but the list of illegal actions committed by these groups, cells, and individuals is extensive (and puts them squarely on our radar). In addition to the above, sovereign citizens:
Sovereign citizens are often confused with extremists from the militia movement. But while sovereign citizens sometimes use or buy illegal weapons, guns are secondary to their anti-government, anti-tax beliefs. On the other hand, guns and paramilitary training are paramount to militia groups.
During the past year, we’ve had a number of investigative successes involving sovereign citizens. A few recent cases:
You can help. First, “be crime smart”—don’t fall for the bogus claims and scams of sovereign citizens. And second, if you have information on any suspicious activities or crimes, please contact us.
- Food Prices Drop in Mexico as Trump Threatens to Cancel NAFTA
- Is NAFTA Good for the US or an International Scam?
- John Podesta. How to Wash Millions Get Hillary Clinton Elected and Get Away With it.
- Revenue Wire, Safe Cart, Search Quarry, PayPal, Blacks Media Inc, Registered Agents Inc., Charles Fink, Roberta Leach and the Federal RICO Act.
- November Frost. 4 More Years of Corruption in Washington.
- The Clinton Family Foundation Money Laundering History & Philosophy
- Trump -A Gamble that has Received over 13 Million Bets-
- BREAKING Revolution in Mexico?
- Are We lost if Clinton and Trump are the Best we can do?
- A Kauai Cover Up to Protect Police and Prosecutor Keeps a Killer Free. Update: 9-04-2015
- FEDERAL JUDGE SEABRIGHT EMPANELED A GRAND JURY IN HAWAII MULTIPLE ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION AND CRIMES AGAINST THE US.
- The Murder of LaVoy Finicum Shooting by masked Police
- THE KILLING OF LAVOY FINICUM LEGAL?
- Cruz’s Mother Eleanor Darragh Birth Certificate in Question
- Obama and Clinton pay their debt to Citibank- “Gun Control”
- Thinking about a Living Trust or Will? Maybe Hawaii isnt the place to do it.
- Why People will Believe anything.
- Banks Prevent US Citizens from Purchasing and Selling Guns.
- Free Book Protectus Prol Password.
- TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, IRAN AND THE US CONGRESS AND SENATE
Donate to continue Independent Codefore Zap Investigation
The investigations and articles on the Codefore Zap blog are intended to be objective, independent, and in the interest of all readers who desire that our countries leaders are held accountable to our Constitution. That being said, the investigation into the corruption in Hawaii and the Murders of Tracey Neef and Lacey Ruff took years to complete and was very expensive. Your financial assistance would be greatly appreciated.